Here's a reminder to all of our prolife social networkers to join us Wednesday, June 16, at 11 a.m. EDT for Proudly Prolife Social Networking Day. We'll be with you online spreading the message "I am proudly prolife" throughout Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn, etc.
Recent polling data indicated that more Americans consider themselves prolife than "pro-choice," but many that say they are prolife don't feel comfortable talking with others about the issue of abortion. Most polled said they would need to receive a message about the issue in order to spread it. Proudly Prolife Social Networking Day will do just that and make communicating a prolife message with others simple using social networking.
Our goal is to make a significant buzz on Wednesday, inspire other people to get more involved and encourage those in the middle or on the sidelines with the message that being prolife is, as Gallup put it, the "new normal."
What can I do?
* Be sure to change your status messages and tweets to say "I am proudly prolife." For those on Twitter use the hashtag #pplifeProudly Prolife
* Some may want to change their profile picture to a prolife message. We have a profile picture available for copying
* Promote a link to our web page "It's Easy To Be Prolife" for ideas on how to get involved
* Invite friends and family to connect with Right to Life of Michigan's social networking pages, see the links below for web addresses
* Comment in groups or start discussions on prolife issues
* Add links on your profile to a prolife news story, music video, YouTube video, local prolife pregnancy center website, picture, political cartoon, or other online content.
We're proud to be prolife! Let's show it together on Wednesday, June 16, at 11 a.m.