Thursday, May 16, 2013

"They were big babies. They had color. They looked like they had life."

Robin Griggs via FOX 29 News
Robin Griggs, Juror No. 9 in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, shared her thoughts with a local FOX News station. 

"I just thought about the pain that baby might have felt and I just couldn't believe a mother would lay their and let him do that to her baby," said Griggs. She is now venting her experience sitting months listening to horrific testimony and looking at gruesome pictures.

"How he performed his late term abortions wasn't right. I think somewhere down the line he kind of got lost," Griggs said. She described Gosnell as arrogant.

"When some of his employees would come up and testify against him and say things, he would kind of look at them like I don't believe she or he is saying this," recalls Griggs. "I think he's an intelligent man and that money and greed took over. I think he kind of preyed on people with low self esteem and who had problems," she said.......

She said, "I don't know if I could ever get it out of my head. Being up close and personal is totally different from what you see on the television or what they write about in newspapers."

FULL STORY