Friday, March 28, 2014

University of Michigan displays abortion exhibit

The University of Michigan’s women studies department is hosting an exhibit entitled “4000 years of Choice.”  The department’s web page describes the exhibit as “an exhibition of posters about the age-old practices of abortion and contraception as a means to reclaim reproductive freedom as a deeply personal and life-sustaining act existing throughout all of human history.”

That exhibits includes note cards with quotes from various abortion activists including ones which say:

“Abortion is a blessing.”

“I felt I was acting in sync with a grand tradition of women before me”

“I am 85 years old and I had 4 abortions....and I am not sorry!”

“Abortion is not the lesser of two evils.  Abortion is pro-family, pro-life, moral and good.”

“Abortion is a gift from God.”

EXHIBIT WEB SITE