Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Story of leaving abortion clinic and choosing life prompts others to share

Kimberly Henderson became an internet sensation when a video of her singing her daughter Vaida to sleep went viral.  Currently, it has been viewed on YouTube more than 4 million times. 

Over the weekend, Kimberly shared on Facebook how she waited in an abortion clinic for 7 hours before walking out and choosing life for Vaida. 

Two years ago today I was sitting in an abortion clinic thinking not having Vaida was best for me.

People remember dates for birthdays, and anniversaries. Well this date is forever burned in my brain. It's a day that I will remember and I remember every single detail of that day. I think that is Gods way of showing me that HIS plan is and will always be greater and bigger than anything and everything I've ever known.

I sat in the abortion clinic for nearly 7 hours. I remember wearing a pink t shirt that was soaking wet from crying. Below is my post from that day and I remember crying the entire time I was writing it. I hope that by sharing this that it touches someone.

In response to her post, more than 100 other individuals who contemplated abortion have shared their stories of choosing life for their children (often sharing pictures as well).

READ THE REST AT KIMBERLY’S FACEBOOK POST

HT: Live Action News