Right to Life of Michigan has had a great year. As I look back, many items standout
as victories for which to be thankful. I am not just thankful for the successes which you made possible, but I am deeply thankful for the awesome opportunity to work together helping mothers and their babies.
In 2011, I am thankful for:
- Signing of the Partial Birth Abortion Ban into law
- Closing of two abortion clinics in Michigan
- Airing of prolife state-wide television commercials providing access to assistance for women and families
- Passionate youth participating in the local and state oratory contests and the Prolife Youth Award contest
- Reaching and engaging thousands of people online via FaceBook, RLM Blog, Twitter, YouTube.com and LinkedIn
- Partnering with teenbreaks.com to reach at risk teens with prolife information
- Adding to our extensive web site with a page dedicated to men and abortion
- Developing fact sheets to promote the sanctity of human life
The list could go on, but I wanted to give you a glimpse of just a few of the successes we have had in Michigan. With your help, we are planning more victories for life in 2012!
I do not want to end this Happy New Year greeting without letting you know there is still time to have your tax-deductible donation doubled.
A tax-deductible matching gift opportunity is currently available through the Right to Life of Michigan Educational Fund. Online donations up to $50,000 will be matched until December 31, 2011. Please consider including Right to Life of Michigan Educational Fund as part of your year-end giving. Your financial gift will be doubled!
Please donate today.
With my appreciation,
Barbara Listing, President
Right to Life of Michigan