Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More women injured by abortionist Robert Alexander come forward

After their series of investigative reports on abortionist Robert Alexander, Target 8 investigators have been contacted by 3 additional women who were injured at Alexander's now-closed Muskegon abortion clinic.  One woman recounts how she found out six months after her abortion that Alexander botched the abortion and failed to remove all of the child. 
She says Dr. Alexander charged $400 -- half of what others were asking.

"I just remember being in a lot of pain, and asking him why was this going on because he assured me it wouldn't be painful," she said

After the procedure, she said, she went to use the clinic's bathroom.

"I remember seeing blood all over the restroom, including on the toilet seat," she said. "There was blood everywhere. It wasn't from me; it was there as soon as I walked in, and I just thought, I cannot sit down."

Six months later, with a new boyfriend and after off-and-on hemorrhaging, she started bleeding badly.

"If my boyfriend hadn't woken me up that night, I just feel like I could have bled to death in my sleep."

She said an ambulance rushed her to Butterworth Hospital, where doctors gave her two blood tranfusions and an emergency D&C.

Alexander, she said, hadn't removed all of the fetus.

FULL STORY