Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WOODTV covers trial of abortionist Robert Alexander, interviews one of his victims

Last night, WOODTV continued their investigative series on Michigan abortionist Robert Alexander by reporting on his recent trial in front of an administrative law judge as well as interviewing a woman who lost her ability to have children because of Alexander.

The Muskegon County woman said she saw Alexander in 2011 when she was 31 because she believed she was pregnant. She said the doctor gave her two pills and then performed a procedure. She’s still not sure she was really pregnant, she said, or what kind of procedure he performed.

Not long after that, she was bleeding badly, she said. She went to the emergency room and had to undergo surgery and get a blood transfusion.

“He damaged my cervix that bad and damaged my uterus and everything else inside, and things aren’t the same at all,” she said. “Because of him and his poor practices, his bad procedures, I can no longer have children, and I have none at all, so I don’t get any.”

She is considering adoption.

“It sucks every time I go to the grocery store and I see someone playing with their kids, buying their kids something; every time I go to the beach, see them playing with their kids; anytime I go to the mall, see someone buying their kids stuff,” she said. “Yeah, it hurts. It hurts.”


FULL STORY