Monday, June 1, 2015

New television ads starting this week

Starting this week, two new prolife television ads will begin airing across Michigan. 

One ad is part of the compassion project and features Sheryl and her story of being raped and having an abortion.

“It was acquaintance rape and he denied everything. Next thing I know, I’m in an abortion and I just pretty much went and totally shut down.  I just wish society would realize the long term effect that abortion has on women even in the case of rape. You know, to further traumatize a woman the way I’ve been further traumatized. I just don’t want this to happen to no one else.”  - Sheryl       



You can watch Sheryl’s full story here.

The second ad is a remake of our Seed ad and is a remake of a 1994 favorite which illustrates that like a plant, when life is allowed to grow, the results are beautiful.