Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New video shows Planned Parenthood director discussing the sale of baby body parts

A new video released by the Center for Medical Progress shows Planned Parenthood Director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola discussing how Planned Parenthood affiliates sell the body parts of aborted children. 

While at lunch, Nucatola (who is also an abortionist) shares how abortionists will kill unborn children differently if they know their customers want certain body parts (including hearts, liver, lung and lower extremities). 

Nucatola explains how she won’t crush the abdomen of an unborn child so the body parts will remain intact: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
   
View the video below. 






Update: The full 2+ hour video can be viewed below.