We’re aware that at least a couple of bus trips to the March for Life have been cancelled because of the threat of a blizzard in the Washington, D.C. area. If your bus trip was cancelled, there are a variety of things you can do on Friday and this weekend to get your prolife fix.
1. Watch LifeUninvited this weekend. This one of a kind 30-minute television documentary features the inspirational stories of four women facing life challenges surrounding rape, abortion and societal attitudes. Check out when LifeUninvited will be airing in your area.
2. Watch the March for Life events live on EWTN or ewtn.com. Their coverage includes the opening mass starting at 6 p.m. on January 21, March for Life events starting at 9 a.m. on January 22 and the West Coast March for Life starting at 2:30 p.m. on January 23.
3. Watch ProLifeCon 2016 online. This prolife conference hosted by the Family Research Council includes speeches by a number of prolife activists including Lila Rose, David Daleiden and Ryan Bomberger. It starts at 8:30 a.m. on January 22.
4. Check out the #MarchforLife hashtag on Twitter. This a great way to see the various pictures and stories from individuals attending the March for Life.
5. While most of the Sanctity of Human Life Sunday events sponsored by local Right to Life of Michigan affiliates have already occurred, both Hillsdale Right to Life and Upper Downriver Right to Life still have events planned. Upper Downriver RTL has a local March for Life in Wyandotte at 1 p.m. on January 24 and Hillsdale RTL will be handing out red roses on January 22 and 23. You can find more information about these events online at the affiliate event listing page of our web site.